BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
STOP! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
Story City Dental COVID-19 Policy for the Safety of Our Staff and Patients
- All patients will be screened via phone prior to appointment for any COVID-19 symptoms or exposure.
- All Patients are required to wear a mask in our office, except while receiving treatment. If you do not have a mask we will provide you with one of our washable masks to use while you are here. We just ask that you leave it in the used bin before leaving so we can help preserve the limited PPE in the state J
- Patients are required to wait in their car until their appointment. Please call 515-733-0112 when you arrive to let us know you are here. We will text you when we are ready for you.
- All patients are required to have their temperatures taken before entering the building.
- Only patients receiving treatment are allowed in the building. Any special situations must be approved by Dr. Binkowski.
- Our temporary office hours until further notice are:
- Monday 8-5
- Tuesday 8-4
- Wednesday 8-4
- Thursday 8-4
- Friday 8-12