UPDATE July 1, 2021 for Story City Dental
- Since May 8, 2020 the Iowa Dental Board has been regulating a Safe Transition back to work for dental offices with the goal of keeping employees and patients safe and healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic. These declarations expired June 26, 2021 and dental offices are now encouraged to follow the CDC’s guidelines.
- The health and safety of our staff and patient’s will still remain our highest priority.
- We will continue to follow the highest level of disinfection/sterilization as we always have according to OSHA guidelines.
- Our standard of care has always and will remain universal precautions in regards of personal protective equipment that our staff wears while taking care of your dental needs.
Reminders for Patients
- Our waiting room is open but please practice social distancing.
- Patients should not bring extra guests to their appointments unless absolutely necessary for treatment.
- Patients should not be scheduling an appointment if they have the following symptoms: fever, feeling ill, or a recent known exposure to COVID-19.
- Patients are not required to wear masks in our office but may if they wish.